Waynesburg University STEM for Scouts camp will be held Monday, July 21-Friday July 25,2014. This camp will offer scouts the opportunity to earn up to five badges in one week. All badges will be taught by professional scientists and engineers. Total cost for those staying in the residence halls for camp is $450.
Reminders for camp:
1. You MUST bring all signed blue cards for each merit badge.
2. You MUST bring written documentation of completion of each pre-requisite for your assigned badges.
3. If you have the pamphlet for each merit badge, you may bring it. If you do not own the pamphlet, you must have at least read through each pamphlet for your merit badges.
4. We will have some snacks provided, but you are welcome to bring snacks to keep in your dorm room or with you throughout the day.
5. Each dorm room has a private bathroom and comes standard with a twin-sized bed. Bedding is not included, so bring your sleeping bag!
6. If you'd like, bring your camping chair for the campfire.
7. We also need completion of a supplemental medical form. Please have this completed and bring with you Monday morning as well.
Supplemental Medical form--NEW
Registration will begin Monday morning, July 21, at 10:30am for registration on the 2nd Floor of our Stover Campus Center (#27 on the campus map).
Please click here for the list of prerequisites. Please make sure the prerequisites are completed before arriving for camp.
Boy Scout Activity Consent Form
Boy Scout Medical Form