Waynesburg University offers three graduate level nursing programs to enhance your career.
Our RN to BSN program is perfect for the RN looking for advancement opportunities and is a pre-requisite for an MSN.
- 16-month program for completion of BSN curriculum
- 4 online, 15-week courses may be taken simultaneously with the core nursing courses offered on site (one online course per semester)
- Block scheduling for the convenience of the working nurse
- Year-round course offerings with scheduled breaks throughout the year
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The 48-credit Dual Master of Science in Nursing with concentrations in both Nursing Administration and Nursing Education is designed for the professional nurse who seeks a career in nursing leadership within an educational setting or a manager who wants to do some teaching.
- Degree completion in 8 semesters or as paced
- Class at regional sites including Waynesburg, Monroeville, North Hills, and Southpointe
- Two 8-week sessions per semester with rolling
- admissions to any session
- Evening classes one night per week from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Waynesburg University DNP graduates will be prepared
to serve as nurse executives within the healthcare system.
Graduates of a DNP program will develop very sophisticated
skills in the following highly desired areas:
- Leadership of teams and organizations
- Strategic planning and resource utilization
- Critical evaluation and application of current research and best practice protocols
- Development and management of quality improvement initiatives
- Quantitative methods for data-based decision making and budgetary planning