New Waynesburg University E-Refund
Waynesburg University’s new eRefund is a convenient online service that streamlines the student account & financial aid refund process so that you get any money you’re owed FAST—by having it deposited directly into your bank account.
It’s easy. Here's how to activate your Waynesburg University eRefund:
1. You have received an e-mail via your University account containing a temporary activation code enabling you to login to Waynesburg University eRefund.
2. Before you log in, have your banking account number and student ID number available.
3. Login to www.paymentportal.pnc.com/wbu
4. Enter your activation code and student ID (without the leading zeroes) and follow the simple directions.
5. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to let you know your Waynesburg University eRefund is activated.
Once you’re activated, you will receive alerts letting you know when a payment is scheduled, and you can check on payment activity at any time. You do not have to be a PNC Bank customer to use eRefund, and there is no charge to take advantage of this service.
Take a few minutes and set up Waynesburg University eRefund. You’ll have peace-of-mind knowing that any school refunds will be deposited.
Please note: You do not have to be a PNC customer to use this service. If you are not enrolled in the direct deposit program or would have a credit balance that is the result of a Parent Plus loan, a refund check will be mailed to the address on file with the University.