Twelve Waynesburg University students, led by Kelley Hardie, assistant dean of Student Services at Waynesburg University, and Chris Hardie, assistant dean of Student Services, head men’s and women’s cross country coach and assistant track coach at the University, will serve Greene County during their winter break. The Greene County Immersion mission service trip will run from Friday, Dec., 14 through Friday, Dec. 21.
The week will provide students the opportunity to work in multiple service locations in rural Greene County and will enhance the service relationships between the students and the local community.
Students participating in the mission trip include:
- Theresa Butler, sophomore accounting major from Uniontown, Pa. (Laurel Highlands High School)
- Mabel Culp, junior business management major from Clarksville, Pa. (Jefferson-Morgan High School)
- Luke Feldner, sophomore forensic accounting major from West Lafayette, Ohio (Ridgewood High School)
- Evan Kephart, senior biblical ministries studies major from Washington, Pa.
- Devon Leaver, senior human services major from Monogahela, Pa. (Ringgold High School)
- Lauren Meyer, senior arts administration major from Eighty Four, Pa. (Ringgold High School)
- Brendan Omicioli, junior biblical ministries studies major from Gowanda, N.Y. (Gowanda Central High School)
- Gracious Shavers, sophomore human servies major (education) from Ginowan City (Zion Christian Academy)
- Shelby Staggers, sophomore nursing major from Amity, Pa. (Trinity High School)
- Brittany Walton, senior biblical ministries children and youth studies from from Waynesburg, Pa. (Penn Manor High School)
- Brad Wilson, senior arts administration music from Waynesburg, Pa. (Jefferson-Morgan High School)
- Sacia Webb, sophomore English creative writing from Brockton, Mass. (Brockton High School)
For more information, contact Kelley Hardie at 724-852-3460.
# # #
Contact: Ashley Wise, Communication Specialist
724.852.7675 or firstname.lastname@example.org