Study Communication at Waynesburg University
To study communication at Waynesburg University is to learn about the various facets, theories and practices of this growing field. Students learn from and shadow a committed group of faculty members who have worked extensively in many different areas of communication.
• Electronic Media (radio and television)
• Journalism (print media)
• Sports Broadcasting / Sports Information
• Digital Design
• Public Relations
• Film Studies (Minor)
Meet Professor Richard Krause and the highly interactive communication department here at Waynesburg University.
Produced by Waynesburg University Integrated Marketing
Producer / Director - George Cicci
Videographer / Editor - Gregory Reinhart
As a Commuication student at Waynesburg University you won't have to wait to get experience. From your freshman year you'll have the chance to:
• Write for the student newspaper, The Yellow Jacket
• Host a radio show on WCYJ-FM
• Photograph campus events and activities for the University’s yearbook Mad Anthony and newspaper
• Work camera operations at Waynesburg University athletic events and in the remote production truck
Fill out the form on the right to get more information and download our Communication Major Fact Sheet.